Each week there are a range of qualifying games on Casino, Games and Vegas. Week One takes place on Casino at bet365 and you can earn prize draw tickets for every £10 staked on qualifying games – get one for staking on Featured Games and two on Double Ticket Games.
With unlimited tickets on offer, the more you collect the better chance you’ll have at winning bonuses of up to £1,000 – get involved today and visit Casino at bet365 on your desktop, mobile and tablet!
Prize Draw – Dates
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- Promotional period runs from 00:00 UK Time on 28th April until 23:59 UK Time on 29th May 2017. Eight qualifying rounds will run for four days each, please see Full Terms and Conditions for details.
- You must Opt In to be eligible to receive a prize. All qualifying stakes will be entered into the prize draw, but you can only receive a prize when you Opt In before the end of the relevant promotional period. Once you Opt In you will be entered in to all future promotional periods.
- You can earn one prize draw ticket for every £10 staked on Featured Games. Two prize draw tickets will be awarded for every £10 staked on Double Ticket Games. For an entire list of qualifying games view Full Terms and Conditions.
- Prize draw dates are: 2nd May, 6th May, 10th May, 14th May, 18th May, 22nd May, 26th May and 30th May 2017.
- To claim your bonus, visit Members, select Offers then Offers Available and click Obtain Offer Code. Bonuses credited in Draws one, three, four, five, seven and eight can only be used on Games. Bonuses credited in Draws two and six can only be used on Vegas.
- You will have seven days after the prize draw to claim your bonus. Any bonuses credited will need to be wagered 10 times prior to making a withdrawal. If the wagering requirements are not met within 10 days of the bonus being claimed, the bonus and winnings generated from the bonus will be removed. Not all games will count towards the wagering requirement for this promotion, please see Full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Where a customer makes a withdrawal or transfer out of their gaming account, prior to the necessary wagering requirement being met, they will forfeit the bonus and lose all funds held in their bonus balance.
Full Offer Terms and Conditions apply.