BTTS is the initials from the phrase Both Teams To Score and it can also be found as Goal/Goal, just Goal (and No Goal would be the opposite) or G/G elsewhere. It is exclusively a football type of bet.
BTTS is an abbreviation and a betting term. When a punter bets on BTTS on a specific game it means that both teams need to score for the bet to be a winner. If one of the two teams (or none) scores, this bet will be lost.
In some cases the bet type is BTTS and the punter needs to make a selection with a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
This post lists our football tips including a BTTS. As we always do in our tables (on our football predictions), it is independent in relevance to the staking we suggest. Of course, this is your own money you bet with and we are only showing stakes as examples.
The post continues under the following table with tips for successful selection of BTTS.
All BTTS (Goal/Goal) Tips
* Odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.
BTTS – Both Teams To Score – Which ones?
Factors that influence a result and can lead to a BTTS match:
– The teams’ form.
– The last 5-6 Home results for the hosts.
– The last 5-6 Away results for the visitors.
– Absences of key players from each or both teams, especially regarding goalkeepers and defenders.
– Head 2 Head history. Tradition is always an important sector especially for teams that meet every year.
BTTS – How to make such a pick?
This is an answer that changes from season to season but also within the same one. For my BTTS bets I prefer to pick teams who:
– Usually play attacking football and score with ease, caring less for their defense.
– Confirm regularly the over 2.5 or over 3.5 goals market.
– The underdogs (lower odds to win) have scored in their last two matches.
– The favorites look so confident in their recent form that receiving a goal would not look as a big step-back.
– The odds of BTTS have high value.
BTTS – Which are the best leagues?
Not all matches are the same and this can be said for the different leagues.As a general rule, remember to check more on the following league when placing a BTTS bet.
- Iceland Urvalsdeild
- Netherlands Eredivisie
- Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- Turkey Super Lig
- Scotland League One
- Scotland League Two
- England Championship (less possibilities but higher odds than most)
Best odds for BTTS – Which bookmaker?
We recommend using Novibet for this kind of bets.
We like Novibet because of their very high odds in most cases when comparing to other bookies.
We also use Bet365 because of their ease of use in their betting experience in total.
We suggest both teams to score bets every single day, so remember to check on the relevant pages on a daily basis.
Disclaimer: This is not investment or gambling advice. Always conduct your own independent research.